Thanks so much y’all for playing the name game – again, I could probably have this discussion every day from now till the little man is born. But thankfully (for you), I’ll force myself to come up with different drivel to write about. What I will do is periodically update the name condenters list from time to time, so feel free to continue commenting :).
The condenders right now are as follows:
- Jasper (my #1 pick)
- Miles (mike’s #1 pick)
So, moving on to other things…I’ve decided to maybe take the blog in a little bit of a different direction. You see, I’ve been reading nienie dialogues lately, and also cjane enjoy it. Have y’all read these blogs? They are fabulous. And they’ve inspired me to try to celebrate more the parts of my life that I love, and focus less on the screwed up parts.
Because there are so many things in my life that I love – my husband, my kids, my family, my friends, being able to stay home and raise my children, the days that all of my children are in school or at the childminders :), etc.
And since we got this fancy shmancy camera for Christmas, I’m really going to try to incorporate more pictures…as soon as I figure out how to use the camera.
I’ll still keep y’all up to date about Emmett’s doing’s: for example, after about a week of really good days, Emmett has had a rough weekend – lots of retching, lots of crying, waking up at night. My best guess is that its the formula – our doc had wanted us to switch to an American formula, and I just think that its not agreeing with him – we’ll be back to our British formula tomorrow to see if that makes a difference.
But in the interest of making the blog not only about Emmett, here’s what else we’ve been up to:
- I declare Sawyer to be POTTY- TRAINED! Which leaves us with only one child in diapers (for a few months). Yipee!
- Mike is home from his trip – again, yipee! And his birthday is on Wednesday – what on earth do y’all get your husbands, because I am at a complete loss. The best he can come up with is a silicone spatula. Poor Mike.
- Star Wars continues to be the hot topic around these parts – its all our little Luke Skywalker thinks about
- As for Noah, we are going through a “boring” phase – apparently EVERYTHING in his life is boooringgg. But a friend with older children suggested a solution the other day – whenever he says he’s bored, put that kid to work. I can’t wait to try this out! I must say, when he’s not bored, he continues to be the sweetest, best big brother ever.
- Baby cannonball is doing fine – I can finally feel him moving, which is my hands-down favorite part of being pregnant (ummm, except for the baby at the end of course)