I’ve been tagged for the getting-to-know-you meme by Christy at Our Adoption Journey to Vietnam, so here ya go:
1. What is your occupation? Stay-at-home-mom, sometimes Part-time Veterinarian
2. What color are your socks right now? stripey – blues and greys
3. What are you listening to right now? Parks snoring beside me
4. What was the last thing you ate? Pasta and broccoli
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, my English minivan is a stick
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Friend calling for advice on what to do for her dog who just ate a huge package of chocolate.
8. How old are you today? 31
9. Favorite drink? I pretty much just drink water…now that I don’t smoke, and had to get 50 million fillings/crowns/root canals 1 1/2 ago due to years of Mtn. Dew drinking.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Tennis
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? No, but I really really need to.
12. Favorite reality TV show? Here in England my choices are limited, but I’d have to say The Hills. Back in America, it would have been Project Runway or Top Chef.
13. What was the last movie you watched? Hunky made me watch Pan’s Labrynth last week. OMG, y’all, that was the worst movie EVER. Scary, gory, depressing, gross, you name it. To his credit, Hunky had never seen it before either.
14. Favorite day of the year? Tough one – maybe Christmas???
15. What do you do to vent anger? Talk to Hunky (lucky him)
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I think I had about 10 Cabbage Patch Kids, but the toy I most remember, cause I still have it, is this big stuffed bear my dad got me on my first birthday.
17. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
18. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
19. Cherries or blueberries? blueberries
21. Favorite dessert? Do they make a dessert I don’t like? Starbucks Ice Cream is excellent.
22. Who is least likely to respond? N/A
23. Living arrangement? I live with my husband, our 2 kids, 2 dogs, and 2 cats in an old Edwardian house.
24. When was the last time you cried? Ummm, yesterday?? I cry a lot.
25. What is on the floor of your closet? Closet – what closet??? We don’t have those here.
26. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Jeannie and Jennifer, my mom.
27. What did you do last night? Ate dinner over at a friend’s, put the kids to bed, checked email, went to sleep. I know, you wish you were me.
29. What inspires you? People who keep there faith in really tough times – that was Christy’s anwer, but I’ll keep it.
30. What are you afraid of? Something bad happening to our kids
31. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? Cheese.
32. Favorite breed of dog? Bloodhounds and Basset Hounds, although Parks is a mutt, and he is my favorite.
33. How many years at your current job? 3 1/2 years of being a SAHM
34. Favorite day of the week? Sundays
35. How many states have you lived in? 5
36. Celebrity crush? Oooohh, maybe Brad Pitt? He is a very good actor – have you SEEN Legends of the Fall?
37. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? No, and probably won’t ever…I cannot see how riding on a motorcycle is really ever safe.
38. Who is your favorite NFL team? What is the NFL? Just kidding, but who cares?
39. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? No, but we so should.
40. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? I like it hot, hot, hot!
So there it is, probably more than you ever wanted to know about me. I won’t tag anyone, since I already did the kind of chain mail thing this week. See, I can be nice – betcha didn’t know THAT about me either.